Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11, 2014

Hello Everyone.

Me and my comp are still getting along really well and in these 2 weeks with him I think my Spanish has progressed quite a bit. I can understand basically everything he says. But yea I’m his first American companion and so he has never spoken English before. He has a little more than 14 months right now (about the same time as Elder Nicholls) so he's a pretty experienced missionary. There really isn’t much to say about this week. For most of it I was in bed because I was having stomach problems. However I’m feeling a lot better now.

We had a few lessons with some of our investigators but more than anything we were visiting leaders and finding less actives. For half this week I have to be with the Elders in Ayaviri as well as half of next week. My comp has to go to Lima for his papers and then next week he has to go back to finish them. So I think this change will be going by pretty fast. But yea rather than that not much else has happened this week.

We just had a wicked game of monopoly last night as a zone that I won. XD 

But I love you all and until next week.


Elder Halverson

No comments:

Post a Comment