Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

Hello Everyone.

This week was kinda funny. I got to meet my "uncle" in the mission when we went to Juliaca for p-day (basically another elder who was trained by the elder who also trained my trainer). Anyway so Tuesday was a normal day but for Wednesday and Thursday I did divisions in Ayaviri with one of my zone leaders who knows no English so that was a really fun experience. I went back on Friday and taught for the first part of the day and then we were hailed in for the majority of the day. We do have, however, some new families that we are teaching and they look really interested in the gospel. 

Saturday I was sick the whole day but Sunday we had 5 investigators at church which was pretty cool. Sadly this is the last week of my training as well as this change. I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen this change but it will exciting to see. Anyway, that's basically it for this week.

Love you guys and hope you have a good week. I’ll tell you what happens next Monday.

Elder Halverson

No comments:

Post a Comment