Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014

Hello everyone!

This week was really good for us. Me and my comp had a goal to have the most lessons out of our district this week and we ended up having 23 lessons, which I think is the most I’ve had in my mission for a week. Also it was super cool because both me and my comp got sick this week so if it wasn’t for that we could have had even more.

But yea on Saturday we had another baptism (a 21 year old girl named Neri). Neri is the sister of a girl who was baptized the 2nd week I got to Cusco who is a convert of my comp. It was funny though because when my comp was teaching Neri's sister (Vicky), Neri didn’t want anything to do with the missionaries or with our church. But little by little she started taking lessons from the missionaries (especially after her sisters baptism). But now we have 2 more baptisms planned. One is for the last Saturday in November for a kid who has been assisting the church for a long time after being invited by one of his friends. And the other for the first Saturday of December for an entire family. However, with all our baptisms we are running out of investigators fast and so we need to find some more.

Other than that, weather here is still the same. Sunny and hot or rainy and cold. Other than that, just working hard and all. Well glad to hear your all doing well and I love you all very much!


Elder Halverson  

No comments:

Post a Comment