Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015

Man that would be nice. But it won’t be long until we talk face to face. 

Anyway, now for the weekly report. XD Basically, this week has been pretty simple. Today are changes but like I was expecting, I’m staying with my companion. Also, we are losing more missionaries than we are gaining still so they have closed some more sectors; however, I don’t know which ones. Also, talking about the changes, I also don’t know who my new zone leader is because our previous gringo zone leader just ended his mission (along with Elder Nicholls). However, I personally hope that it will be Elder Caprio (my MTC comp) because he is now leaving the office and I personally believe he will be made a zone leader. 

As for the rest of the week, it has been pretty simple. However, some of the less actives we are working with are starting to progress a little. We are still working on getting a wedding date for Ismael and Maria but there is an elderly lady who has been coming to church recently and also wants us to teach her daughter (who is currently recovering from a brain tumor) as well as her granddaughter so that will be pretty cool to do. Also, we are working with another less active/investigator couple who the woman is the sister of our bishop. The cool thing is that her "husband" came to church with her this week. I used quotation marks because like most of the people here they also aren't married... :T  

Anyway, that’s all the dig on the people we are teaching. As far as our weather here, it’s starting to get colder here, in fact it almost snowed here this week. Also, yesterday we had no power for our entire sector so that was pretty interesting. But yea that’s all I got for now but I love you guys and will talk to you next week!

Elder Halverson


No comments:

Post a Comment