Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25, 2015

Hello everyone.

Well not really too much to report on for this week. I think I drank some contaminated water or something but let’s just say I’ve been having some stomach problems this week (probably don’t want to hear the details).

Anyway, so basically we couldn’t really leave the house for this week. However, I got some pills from the zone leaders and now I’m better so hopefully this next week should be a lot better.

But to answer your questions, Elder Caprio is actually a zone leader in a zone in Apurimac. Our new zone leader is an Elder named Elder Heslop who I don’t know. Also, we still haven’t had our interviews with the president yet. Most likely we will have them this week, though.

As far as snow, though, Puno very rarely gets snow. This is normally because the winter here is also the dry season so right now it’s pretty dang dusty without rain so I was kinda hoping that we would get snow.

Anyway, so that’s all I got for this week. Glad to hear all is well at home. But I love you all and until next week!


Elder Halverson

No comments:

Post a Comment