Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

Sadly, I don’t really have much to write this week. Seriously nothing really happened. But I’m sure there will be several times like that every now and then.

We are planning on getting Delia and her kids baptized this week, so hopefully if all goes according as planned, we will finally be able to do that. But yea other than that nothing has changed.

My comp now has 3 weeks left before he goes home and he actually got his flight plans today. So yea he is only "a little trunky” right now. We are also kinda hoping that we will both get changes. I think I’m starting to suffer from malnutrition in this place. At least like 3 times a week we eat noodles with an egg and then we just put some ketchup on top.  The only thing that keeps my pants up is my hip bones so I started to use my suspenders that I brought. XD I know I should save my package when it gets here to savor it a bit but I feel like I’ll probably eat the whole thing in a day at this point.

Anyway glad to hear that everyone is doing well. You know our ward will probably end up having around 5 missionaries out by the time I get home. Elder Davis says there are around 20 missionaries in his ward out right now but he is from Utah where they have wards of around 300 people. XD

Anyway I can’t think of anything else to say so I guess that’s all for this week.

Love you all,


Elder Halverson

No comments:

Post a Comment