Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014

Hello everyone!

Sorry I’m writing a little late, I woke up a little sick today so I slept in a bit and I’m just now getting a chance to write. Thankfully it wasn’t like when I was in my last sector and it’s just a little cold.

Anyway so things are back to normal now though. And yea conference was awesome. There were about 14 of us Americans watching it in English. Also, I do have favorites but they are all written in my notebook which I forgot to bring with me so right now I can’t remember who the talks were by. I’m looking forward to the Liahona to come out so I can closer study the talks. This week, like I said, was pretty normal with the conference being our highlight this week. My companion was also a little sad because they dubbed over the Chinese speaker. He was looking forward to hearing him.

Just something that I felt like doing is that I just want to thank you and dad for everything. For everything you taught me and for everything you have done to help me in my life. I just want to let you guys know how much I appreciate you and how much I love you guys. 

Anyway, sorry I don’t really have much to write this week but it was good to hear from you and that everyone is doing good. We are also in the last week of this change so next week I’ll have info on the changes. Anyway I love you all and until next week!


Elder Halverson

No comments:

Post a Comment