Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27, 2014


Hello everyone!

So this was a pretty good week this last week. Everything in my sector is exactly the same except for my house and my comp. I’m now also visiting different people. Also my old comp went to the other zone in Cusco so I don’t see him anymore. Basically what happened is he was whining a lot to the pensionista and he owed her a lot of money. I should be getting the money he owes me this week.

So this week was pretty good. More than anything I’m just getting to know the new investigators I have now. However, with my comp we have baptismal dates for basically every Saturday in November so that will be pretty cool. Also, the rain has been coming on a lot this week. We have been getting really patchy rain storms almost every day in the week. But everything here is going good. Also something that happened that is funny in the changes is my MTC comp is now companions with Elder Nicholls. So now they can both talk about [me].  

But other than that, all is normal in my sector. We now have 3 gringos here in my sector and 1 Latino so we are really working hard with him to learn English. Also all my comps want to go to America so they can get to know Tara. (It’s really only just Tara because she is the only one who is close to their age.) But they basically think all the girls in our family are attractive. But today for p-day we went to Chilies for lunch and then we are going to play some volleyball later.

As for Halloween, I’m still not sure how it’s going to be but me and my comp bought some pumpkins to carve for Halloween so that will be pretty fun.

Well that’s basically everything for this week. Glad to hear that you are all doing well and can’t wait to hear from you all next week. I love you all.

Elder Halverson

 This is how it looks when I shine my shoes
 Me and my old comp. (Elder Bazan)
 This is how my desk looks now.
These are the elders of my sector. The Latino in the black shirt is my comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment