Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014

Hello everyone!

Well, first off this week was a lot better also because I was feeling a lot better. Apparently it wasn’t just me that was feeling bad. There was like something going around with all the missionaries. It could be that we are going through a change of seasons right now or something. I’m not really sure but I don’t think it was the food. Anyway point being, everything is better now.

This past week a bunch of people have invited us to go eat with them or something for Christmas but I’m not sure if we are going to do all that, especially because I am also calling home that day. I think I probably also will be able to talk with dad on Christmas. Also, even though this is a few days late, Happy Birthday Dad! 

Anyway, not too much is going on, everyone is just preparing for Christmas right now and every lesson we have taught this last week has been 'He is the Gift'. Also I got the package that you and grandma sent me and this last week. I have just been stuffing my face with the food. Also I need to know what you guys want for Christmas or if you don’t know just tell me because next week I’m going to buy Christmas presents. Also I found out today that I’m going to Macchu Picchu on January 5th. 

Um well I’m not sure what else to talk about so sorry if this feels kinda short. But I love you all and officially today I can say I will be home next year so that’s pretty crazy! Well I hope you all have a good week and until next week!


Elder Halverson

No comments:

Post a Comment