Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015

Hello Everyone,

First off, my comp is fine. He just felt a little week after being in the hospital for so long. It was actually kinda funny, he was wondering how he got typhoid fever because he said he received all his vaccines. Then when we got home we checked out his vaccine list and he has them all except typhoid fever. Also the hospital is actually a clinic so it’s pretty nice. It’s still Peruvian but it wasn’t sketchy, thankfully. It also seems that my chances of getting married first are slowly diminishing. 

Anyway this week has been pretty normal. We have this one investigator though who is just golden! His name is William and he is about 27 years old and also has epilepsy. He is super awesome though, he's a little shy but has come to church 2 times in a row and showed up right on time which is a miracle for Peruvians. When we also teach him he has questions but when we explain it he accepts it all really well. He also came to a baptisms the other elders had on Saturday. Anyway I’m just super happy with him because I was the one who contacted him at the beginning of the change. So I just hope he will continue to progress.

Other than that changes are today. My comp has a change to be the zone leader in the other zone of Cusco. I’m staying here and my new comp is an American named Elder Largent. Also we are now getting sisters in our sector so we are going to have to move our house but thankfully there is a Sister in our ward who wants all the Elders in our sector to live with her which will be sweet because her house is a lot bigger and nicer than ours. She will also cook for us so we won’t have to go somewhere else to eat.

Well that’s about it for this week, I’m going to have to send you pictures next week because the internet is super slow right now. But I love you guys and hope you all have an awesome week.

Elder Halverson


No comments:

Post a Comment