Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

As for this week, it was pretty sweet. We had our baptism last Saturday; however, I forgot to bring my camera and the elder who has the pictures is not here at the moment so I’ll have to show them to you guys next week. But it was super awesome! We baptized a family of 4 and they seem really happy now because they have been wanting to get baptized for quite a while. As for our other investigators, we are still working with them but nothing new to report yet. However, we did get 2 new investigators from references so we'll see where that goes. Anyway that’s all I really have to report on.

For my p-day, we went to these one ruins which I have no idea what they are called and we basically just took pictures the whole time.

Me and my companion have developed a habit of singing Disney songs in the street but it’s pretty darn fun.  Also, I actually heard that they only took one companionship out of Choquehuanca because I guess it’s finally starting to progress a little so there are at least 2 missionaries there. However, the other little towns where they took out all the Elders will suffer probably until we can get more missionaries to re-open them.

Anyway that’s all for me this week. Just living it up in Cusco! Well I love you all and will talk to you next week.

Elder Halverson

P.S. I need to take the time to upload all my pictures to the Costco thing because I almost lost my camera today on the bus ride back to Cusco which scared me really bad.  Also today we had some fun games of Twister at a member’s house.


Visiting some ruins for p-day today:


 "Titanic" pose


While emailing today

No comments:

Post a Comment