Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

Hello everyone.

Well I’m pretty sure I’m going into my last week here in Cusco. This next Monday is when we have our changes. However, now that we have 4 zones here in Cusco, it is very possible that I get a change just within Cusco.

Anyway as for the work this week, it has been going pretty good. We were able to receive a few references from the members here and we now have a few more investigators. However, there isn’t really much to say about them because we have only taught them once. Also, Josimara, who we are teaching right now, also wants us to teach her sister who is going to be living with her. (However, I’m most likely not going to be here when that happens.)  Mostly this week we have just had a bunch of recent convert lessons but other than that, nothing really special has happened.

It’s funny because the change of season we are getting here is just rainy to less rainy. But I’m glad to hear you’re all doing well. Sorry I don’t really have much to say for this week. There isn’t even anything special I can say about the food I’ve eaten.

But I love you all and I’m glad to hear from you. I promise I will have more to say this next week. But until then take care!

Elder Halverson


No comments:

Post a Comment