Lima, Peru Temple

Lima, Peru Temple

Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015

Hello,

So first off as far as changes, no one in my sector has a change. However, something interesting that’s happened is that my sector, as well as another sector that’s in Cusco (Santiago), are now part of a new zone called something Inca. Also, there is a sector that was in the Valle Sagrado zone that is also part of my zone, so that should be pretty interesting. Also, for our house, the extra room is what me and my comp use as our study room. Also, because our room is smaller than the other elders’ room, that is also where our closet is. The other 2 elders just have their desks in our living room.

Pretty cool to see the new work out room. Hopefully I can use it too when I get home. It’s basically impossible for me to gain weight here. I’m not taking in enough protein or carbohydrates no matter how much I eat. I weigh right now 53 kilograms which is around 118 pounds or something. I’m not exactly sure. I guess rice and potatoes just don’t do it for me. But I’m trying to buy more snacks to retain my weight.

Anyway, as for our work, it’s been going pretty well. Nothing much has really changed so far. More than anything, like I said before, there is going to be a lot of stuff happening in March with some families getting baptized. But other than that, nothing has really changed. I finally also found a place where I can make a good suit for about 180 soles so I’m gonna try doing that this change (because I never really did it).

Well, sorry I didn’t have much to say for this week so hopefully next week will be a little more exciting. But until then I hope you all have a good week. Love you all.

Elder Halverson



No comments:

Post a Comment